Kill The Easter Bunnies Kill The Easter Bunnies

It's a very funny game and I enjoyed playing it, but the physics aren't very good and it was a bit laggy for me. It's also very difficult to actually kill them all.

ColludiumLtd responds:

I think that the laggy physics are a result of some delta time problems some browsers are having (plenty of dropped frames). No excuse from me, though - it can be really frustrating doing game dev at the moment - and I think if you're running new hardware then you'll be ok, but the likes of chrome and firefox are not so good on older ( > 2 yrs ) hardware.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

I just beat this game for like the millionth time. I see there are some mixed reviews and shit but I really like this game. I'm pretty sure it was in one of Tom's posts when it first came out and I played it, and really liked it. And now, I don't know, something about the graphics, the music, the simple gameplay, whenever I play it it feels really nostalgic to me. I mean I played tons of games on NG when I was a kid but this one is really nostalgic for some reason. I keep coming back and playing it, and it just makes me feel happy

Also every time I start playing I have to finish it because that goddamn pig is so adorable and he just fell in that little hole and if I don't help him get out WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I

Forceball Forceball

Awesomeness

Very fun! Are you sure this is your first game? Because it's very well made in my opinion. Keep it up!

Soviet Rocket Giraffe Soviet Rocket Giraffe

Belongs on Adult Swim

This is a truly amazing game, my favorite on Newgrounds. The music was perfect for it, and the whole idea is hilarious. It becomes epic when explosions and high speeds try to throw you off. This belongs on the Adult Swim website. Nice job, guys.

Winter Rider Winter Rider

This has got to be my favorite of the rider series

Love it, I really like the series, but this i the best. I love how you added the obstacles covered in snow and log cabins, made it feel really wintery like it should. Nice work guys.