Super Bowl Final Play Super Bowl Final Play

Decently made, made me laugh, and then made me cry and try to kill myself, but then I got over it and laughed again. Predictable but of course it's just a short gag. The "pass" line was a really nice touch though

TooF amily Reunion TooF amily Reunion

I dunno I actually thought the grandpas were really funny… maybe I just have a terrible sense of humor I don't know. Anyway way nice job, man

MACception responds:

Glad you thought they were man :) Some people enjoy slow humor like that. Others get bored.

TooFinator TooFinator

A CLASSIC IS BACK. I've seen all the Toof's like 3 times apiece. I don't know what that makes me. But this was great, it's good to see it back again.

MACception responds:

Haha! Thanks for the support man! Glad you like them!

Cars - Van's Fart Cars - Van's Fart

This is like a genuine problem that Mater has on a daily basis, it really strains his friendship with the others. He and Freestar will could be great friends.

Thank you Edd. Thank you Edd.

I think everybody can relate to this movie. The point gets across very well with very basic and minuscule animation.
Thanks for this animation.

Yusuf responds:

you're welcome :)

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

Edd was truly an amazing guy.
And just so you know, I'm not just rating this five stars because of Edd. I'm also doing it because this flash is really great, it doesn't need overly fancy animation or colors because what its about is so emotional.
Good work man, Edd would be really proud.

The Next iPod The Next iPod

not good

needs sound, unfunny script, too short, etc.

introducing myself to ng introducing myself to ng

great for the first one

Welcome to newgrounds, dude! Just keep going at flash, soon you'll be a pro. Nice work!